EXERCISE IS MEDICINE
Did you know that just by moving your body more often, you can improve your health in drastic ways?
Even a little bit of physical activity can:
• Improve your mood and sleep;
• Slow the effects of aging;
• Lower your risk of heart problems, high blood pressure, Type 2 diabetes and many kinds of cancer;
• Help maintain your immune system, which may help to lower risk of infection, lessen symptoms
and speed recovery from various illnesses (including COVID);
• Help keep your mind sharp as you get older and lowers your risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s;
• Increase your energy and simply makes life better!